As the leaves are changing colors and the weather is cooling, the autumn season is a great time to practice your skills. Use Learn to Skate USA’s Tree of Mastery activity to track your progress
Here’s how to participate:
- Download and print the Tree of Mastery activity here.
- Pick a skill that needs improvement and write it on the line below the tree.
- For every five times you practice that skill, draw a leaf on the tree.
- Even though leaves are falling outside, watch your tree bloom as your skating improves!
- Share your accomplishments with the skating world with #LearnToSkateUSA and #TreeOfMastery, and you might be featured on Learn to Skate USA social media!